Even in a seller’s market like WA, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. Sound Home Buyer is different than traditional listing agents or house buyers because we are actually both! Because we are real estate investors and licensed, reputable agents, we can offer more options to help you reach your goals when selling your Olympia house. Dive into the details below to compare your options.
|Selling w/ An Agent||Selling To An Investor||YOU Choose w/ Sound Home Buyer|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||None||Standard commissions if we list your home; NO fees/commissions if you sell directly to us for cash|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||Investor||You pay standard closing costs if you list your home; you pay NO closing costs if you sell directly to us for cash|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, sales can fall through||None||Much lower risk of final sale falling through|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||None||Subject to appraisal if listing on the market, but we can make cash offers too|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 60-90 Days||Can close in as little as 7 days||Standard time on the market, or IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||It Depends||1 (Just Us) if you sell to us for cash|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||Usually the date of your choice||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||Investor||NONE – We pay for all repairs if selling to us for cash|
Work The Numbers And See Which Way Helps You Get There…
When you really work the numbers you start to see the real benefits that each way of selling your WA house offers.
Here at Sound Home Buyer, we can work with you to determine which approach is best for your goals. We can either make you an immediate cash offer, or we can put our experience and expertise to work and list your house on the market for top dollar.
If selling to us for cash, we won’t be able to offer you full retail value for your house… but we also offer other benefits that the traditional house sale route can’t offer.
From offer to close and cash in your hand in as little as 7-days
You can get rid of the headache of that property fast and avoid paying any more utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, mortgage payments, you get the drill. If you list your house and wait 90+ days to close… you have to figure in all of the costs of holding that property during the time you have that property listed and are waiting for the property to close.
No fixing anything up or cleaning your house again and again for buyer after buyer
We don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse!) or how many repairs are needed (a complete fixer? great! we love projects)... we’d like to make an offer on your house. This saves you time, hassle, and money that you can keep in your pocket.
Don’t worry about paying those pesky closing fees (we’ve got you covered)
Because we are a full-service professional home buyer here in WA, we make it easy for you. We pay for all of the title/escrow/closing attorney costs. What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff, taxes owed or other encumbrances on the property). Pretty refreshing, eh?
So when you add up the time you could save by working with Sound Home Buyer, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save on commissions, fees, and holding costs while you wait to sell the traditional route… for many area homeowners selling to a professional house buyer is the best viable option. And if it’s not, we have you covered there as well!
Is it for you?
Get a fast & fair offer on your house today.
Just fill out the short form below or give us a call at (360) 317-2777 and let’s chat! Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligations – no pressure). But you could potentially lose thousands of dollars or months of your time by not testing us out and requesting your FREE house offer below.
Get a Fair Cash Offer on Your House in Minutes...We buy houses in any condition. No realtors, no fees, no commissions, no repairs & don’t clean.
Get Your No-Obligation All Cash Offer Started Below!
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similarly, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at Sound Home Buyer, we don’t use bank financing so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal.
Is Selling Your House to an Investor Right for You?
If you have a fixer-upper home and are experiencing financial hardship, you may be wondering whether you should sell your home to an investor or list the property with a real estate agent. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, and the decision ultimately depends on your individual circumstances. In this article, we will explore the pros and cons of each option to help you make an informed decision.
Selling Your Home to an Investor
- Speedy Sale: One of the primary advantages of selling your home to an investor is the speed at which the sale can be completed. Since investors typically buy homes with cash, they can close the deal in as little as a few days. This can be particularly advantageous if you need to sell your home quickly to avoid foreclosure or other financial problems.
- As-Is Sale: Investors are typically interested in purchasing properties in as-is condition, meaning that they are willing to take on properties that require repairs or renovations. This can be an advantage if you have a fixer-upper home that you are unable or unwilling to repair before selling.
- No Commissions or Fees: When you sell your home to an investor, you typically don’t have to pay commissions or fees to a real estate agent. This can help you save money on the sale and make it easier to get out of financial trouble.
- Lower Sale Price: While investors can offer a speedy and hassle-free sale, they are typically looking to make a profit on the property. This means that they may offer a lower sale price than what you would get on the open market. You may be leaving money on the table by selling your property to an investor.
- Risk of Scams: Not all investors are reputable, and some may try to take advantage of your financial situation by offering an unrealistically low price for your property. It is important to do your research and work with a reputable investor to avoid scams.
- Limited Market: When you sell your property to an investor, you are limiting your market to cash buyers only. This means that you may miss out on potential buyers who need to secure financing to purchase your home.
Listing Your Property with a Real Estate Agent
- Higher Sale Price: When you list your property with a real estate agent, you have access to a wider market of potential buyers. This can help you get a higher sale price for your property, especially if it is in good condition.
- Marketing and Advertising: Real estate agents have access to a range of marketing and advertising channels that can help attract potential buyers to your property. This can include listing your property on the MLS, hosting open houses, and advertising on social media.
- Professional Advice: Real estate agents are experts in the home selling process and can provide valuable advice on pricing, staging, and negotiating with potential buyers. This can be particularly helpful if you are new to the process and need guidance.
- Longer Sales Timeline: When you list your property with a real estate agent, it can take longer to sell your home. This is because you may need to wait for potential buyers to secure financing or complete their due diligence before closing the sale. This can be problematic if you need to sell your home quickly to avoid financial problems.
- Repairs and Renovations: If your home requires repairs or renovations, you may need to complete these before listing your property with a real estate agent. This can be time-consuming and costly, and may reduce your profits from the sale.
- Commissions and Fees: When you work with a real estate agent, you typically need to pay commissions and fees for their services. This can reduce your profits from the sale and make it more difficult to get out of financial trouble.
Is Listing Right for You?
Whether you should sell your fixer-upper home to an investor or list it with a real estate agent depends on your individual circumstances. If you need to sell your home quickly and are unable or unwilling to make repairs, selling to an investor may be a good option. However, if you have time to wait for the right buyer and are willing to make repairs or renovations, listing your property with a real estate agent may help you get a higher sale price.
Regardless of which option you choose, it is important to do your research and work with reputable professionals. When working with an investor, make sure to check their references and credentials to ensure that they are legitimate. When working with a real estate agent, make sure to choose someone with a proven track record of success in your local market.
It’s important to keep in mind that every situation is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. Ultimately, the decision of whether to sell your fixer-upper home to an investor or list it with a real estate agent depends on your individual circumstances, financial needs, and personal preferences.